Are you a nursing student who is completely overwhelmed at the thought of landing your first real bedside nursing job after graduation?
Are you a new graduate nurse who dreads every single shift?
Are you having trouble mentally disconnecting from the bedside so that you can actually enjoy the rest of your life outside of the hospital?
Are you wanting to do all you can to prepare for your first day as a registered nurse in a hospital?
Do hospital leaders, physicians, and charge nurses terrify you?
I was once in your shoes. As a new graduate, I was so nervous because I always had this image in my mind of what good nurses knew. When I finally had a nursing license in my hand, what I knew was so far off of what I thought I would know.
I was so fearful that someone would figure me out… that someone would realize that I didn’t know what nurses should know… I had imposter syndrome pretty bad.
This was especially frustrating after spending years of work and thousands of dollars to learn how to be a nurse – and here I was, all 5’10” of me awkwardly standing at the side of my patient’s bed, barely able to articulate what I was doing let alone why.
I started out in 2010 on a cardiac med-surg unit and somehow found my way. Since, I’ve worked in stepdown and neurocritical care. I’ve been a mentor, preceptor, charge nurse, and sat on various hospital committees. I obtained my national certification in critical care in 2015, have published several books, speak across the country, host a podcast, obtained my Masters in Nursing Education, and now I create courses specifically for newbie nurses.
I want you to have a smoother journey than I did. I want you to feel supported, encouraged, and able to be your authentic self while learning how to become the nurse you’ve always envisioned you’d become.
It would be my joy to be your guide as you brave the nursing wilderness!
Can't decide on which FreshRN® courses are for you? For one low price, get instant access to ALL of them with this bundle!
- Interviews & Resumes - How to Land Your First Nursing Job
- New Nurse Master Class - A Self-Guided Nurse Residency Program
- Cardiac Nurse Crash Course
- Neuro Nurse Crash Course
- Critical Doing - Next Level Communication and Critical Thinking Skills for Nurses
The total original price of all of these courses is $472. By bundling, you'll save $47 and snag ALL of them for only $425!
Hurry - this bundle won't last long!
In 2020, the pricing structures and courses are undergoing a major update and overhaul. Now is the time to get these courses for the lowest cost they will be at!
Get started now!
Kati is a nurse educator with a passion for new graduate nurses. She has been writing blogs, books, hosting podcasts, and speaking all over the country since 2013 specifically to support this unique and important group. Kati has been a member of the profession since 2010 with experience in med-surg, stepdown, and neurocritical care. She has been a preceptor, mentor, charge nurse and is now a nurse educator. Kati was awarded Nurse of Year by the Charlotte Business Journal, and named one of the Great 100 Nurses of North Carolina, both in 2015. Kati is also a published author with the American Nurses Association.
Throughout the courses, you'll hear from...
- A doctorate-prepared nurse educator and first-assist nurse practitioner in cardiovascular surgery
- A nurse practitioner who works for one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country at Northwestern Hospital in Chicago, Illinois
- Two doctorate-prepared physical therapists
- A clinical counseling intern
- A nationally-certified emergency department nurse
- A flight nurse and MBA candidate
- A director of nursing education - who interviews newly licensed nurses regularly for her nationally accredited nurse residency program
- A nationally certified critical care and stroke nurse who has worked in neurocritical care for almost two decades
Between all of us, we're talking almost 100 years of combined clinical experience! Talk about VALUE and insider information!